“We prefer to describe each whisky bottling with its own unique whisky tasting note.
The often maverick and adventurous Tasting Panel have created the whisky tasting notes to capture your imagination as you delve into an unparalleled record of single cask bottlings from over 120 distilleries.
At The Scotch Malt Whisky Society we bottle some of the finest rare whisky in the world.
Each Society bottling is unique and produced in a limited number, making each bottling incredibly rare. At the Society all our whisky comes from single casks. Each cask produces unique flavours, aromas and taste sensations. Joining the Society gives the adventurous whisky lover the chance to taste rare whisky that once drunk is gone forever.
An odd thing about the Society bottle is that we don’t mention the distillery – or not in so many words. A number rather than a name denotes each distillery. This is because the curious nature of single cask, single malt whisky means the tastes are often not characteristic of the region it comes from.
All the whisky you can buy at the Society is rare and limited edition. We are constantly introducing new bottlings to our range and release new casks every month, all available to buy in our online shop. Our monthly Outturn means there is always new whisky to keep your palate entertained.”
Brouwer’s Cafe Selections From the Single Malt Scotch Society™
- #3.210 ‘Sooty and Sweet’
- #3.221 ‘Starry, Starry Night’
- #4.188 ‘A Ploughman’s Picnic’
- #9.74 ‘Thai Noodle Stir-Fry’
- #23.73 ‘The Vital Spark’s Engine Room’
- #27.104 ‘Cowboy’s Delight’
- #29.144 ‘You Gotta Love This One’
- #29.146 ‘Bright and Uplifting’
- #33.130 ‘The Farmyard and the Chip Shop’
- #53.192 ‘Mojitos, Cigar Smoke and Everlasting Joy’
- #66.50 ‘Weird but Wonderful’
- #121.65 ‘A Well-Oiled Baseball Glove’
- #125.67 ‘Clean and Innocent’
- #127.38 ‘Enticing Fume of a Peat Reek’
- #129.4 ‘Peat Smoke Infused Peach Posset’
- #G3.6 ‘Fascinating Reminder of a Bygone Era’