It’s BEERlesque time again! One of our favorite events is back for the fourth time and has been rescheduled for Thursday, April 7th and this year we’ve partnered with Stoup Brewing Company to bring you a limited-edition beer brewed just for the occasion. For one night, we transform the beer cave into a burlesque club and fill the stage with Seattle’s finest entertainers to celebrate live art, drink great beer, and raise money for Old Dog Haven!
This year’s cast includes:
- Ruby Mimosa – The Island Flower
- Faggedy Randy – The Bronzed Bottom of Burlesque
- Champagne Splitz – The World’s Saddest Showgirl
- Amara Strutt – The Feathered Fox
- Sailor St. Claire – The Showgirl Scholar
with more cast announcements to come!
The schedule for the night:
- Doors open at 5pm
- Dinner menu available from 5pm-7pm
- Show starts at 7:30pm
- Bar is open until 10pm
General Admission seats are $30, and this year we have a limited number of VIP tickets for $40 with reserved seating up close to the stage and swag bags! All tickets include your choice of either a Stoup BEERlesque Beer .
In order to maintain social distancing and keep groups together, we have a limited amount of single tickets at the bar, and all tables are sold together in groups of 4 or 6. Gather your friends and make it a party!
- To learn more about Old Dog Haven, check out OldDogHaven.org
- Check out our brewing partners at StoupBrewing.com & BigTimeBrewery.com
- Find out more about the venue at BrouwersCafe.com